COURSE DESCRIPTION – Self Paced Video based tutorials
Microsoft SQL Server can be an intimidating system. In this course, instructor Adam Wilbert provides a quick overview of how SQL Server works—which can go a long way to making you feel more comfortable as you start exploring its powerful capabilities. Adam goes over the most important features of SQL Server 2017, helping to familiarize you with how the server operates. He introduces the main working environment—SQL Server Management Studio—and walks through how to start creating tables and manipulating data.
This course is for just about anyone responsible for the performance of the system. Database administrators, certainly, are targeted because they’re responsible for setting up the systems, creating the infrastructure, and monitoring it over time. Developers are too, because who else is going to generate all the well-formed and highly performant T-SQL code Database developers, more than anyone, are the target audience, if only because that’s what I do for work. Anyone who has the capability to write T-SQL, design tables, implement indexes, or manipulate server settings on the SQL Server system is going to need this course/tutorial to one degree or another. Therefore
Who should take up this MS SQL certification training course?
- Software Developers and IT Professionals
- SQL and Database Administrators
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts and Managers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Big Data and Hadoop Professionals
- Those aspiring for a career in SQL Development
There are no specific prerequisites for taking up this SQL course. A basic knowledge of relational DBMS can be helpful for knowing all about MS SQL Server.
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the certificate or print it.
- Reviewing the different editions of SQL Server
- Configuring and starting the server
- Touring the SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) interface
- Creating a new database on the server
- Creating a data table
- Joining tables together with keys
- Writing Transact-SQL commands
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 445
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- GETTING STARTED
- WORKING WITH THE SERVER
- SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO (SSMS)
- WRITE TRANSACT-SQL COMMANDS