COURSE DESCRIPTION – Self Paced Video based tutorials
Learn how to install, secure, and maintain SQL Server 2012. This course is designed to teach new database administrators how to choose the correct SQL Server edition, install it using the GUI or from the command prompt, configure services and network connections, and create and connect to databases. we also review critical backup and restore procedures.
This course is for just about anyone responsible for the performance of the system. Database administrators, certainly, are targeted because they’re responsible for setting up the systems, creating the infrastructure, and monitoring it over time. Developers are too, because who else is going to generate all the well-formed and highly performant T-SQL code Database developers, more than anyone, are the target audience, if only because that’s what I do for work. Anyone who has the capability to write T-SQL, design tables, implement indexes, or manipulate server settings on the SQL Server system is going to need this course/tutorial to one degree or another. Therefore
Who should take up this MS SQL certification training course?
- Software Developers and IT Professionals
- SQL and Database Administrators
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts and Managers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Big Data and Hadoop Professionals
- Those aspiring for a career in SQL Development
There are no specific prerequisites for taking up this SQL course. A basic knowledge of relational DBMS can be helpful for knowing all about MS SQL Server.
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the certificate or print it.
- Choosing the right SQL Server edition for your organization
- Installing SQL Server
- Testing the installation and connectivity
- Configuring SQL Server services
- Connecting to the network
- Creating and connecting to databases
- Backing up and restoring a database
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 521
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes